Monday 13 June 2011

Just a bit of harmless country photography :P

I've just found a small selection of photographs on my Nans computer which I must have taken last summer time I think, all from various places but I have just uploaded 2 unedited photographs to give you all a little sneak peak of some more of my photography as well as the fact that due to the fact I am not on my own laptop I cannot get to any of my photographs...

These two images are I think taken from one of the shoots I did during my first year of studying GCSE photography, our theme was messages but you were able to choose an inner theme in which mine was ' Messages influenced by natural forms' which all co-relates to the images to the right and below if you think about it.

They were both taken in a local area near my house which is only about a ten minute walk away from where I live which is convenient because whenever the weather id good and if I have nothing to do then I can just take a small trek over there and take a couple of snaps to pass the time, some may come out well some may not...

I haven't edited these photos because I didn't really have much time but I think they look quite good and effective anyway and don't really need to be edited, which is quite surprising really because i always generally find a flaw about my photographs and have to edit them to make then look a bit better. However, for these i thought it would be more effective and also as i rarely show my 'unedited' photographs i thought it would be nice for you all to see what they look like before they 'go under the knife' or so to speak... :)

More posts, tutorials and blog updates soon, comment and follow :)xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment